- Born in 1946
- Founder of Norwegian Air Shuttle and CEO from 2002 until 2019 in which period the airline grew from a few airplanes to become Europe’s third and the world’s fifth largest low-cost carrier operating around 170 aircrafts.
- Co-founder of Bank Norwegian which purpose was to facilitate the airlines loyalty program, the bank is currently worth about 1.8 billion USD
- Before becoming the CEO of Norwegian Air Shuttle Bjørn Kjos worked as a lawyer admitted to the Supreme Court of Norway.
- On the Board of eight companies in which he is the chainman in four
- Not an independent board member
- For SPENN Technology A/S shareholding, please see list of top shareholders here